Microblading is an awesome semi-permanent brow enhancement that can last 6-24 months, but it’s definitely not for everyone. You will not be able to receive the service if you smoke, are pregnant or nursing, possess sensitive, red skin or have rosacea, currently use Accutane, Retin-A or Retinols in skincare, antibiotics, or any drug thinning medications. Other contraindications may apply.
It’s a two-hour appointment, which consists of measuring, drawing ideal brow shape, choosing a perfect pigment color, taking pictures and using a lidocaine cream. A special tool with tiny needles is used to scratch a medical grade pigment into the skin using either a stroking or shading method (or a combination of both).
Alcohol, caffeine, energy or supplemental health shakes, vitamin e, niacin, ibuprofen, and fish oil need to be avoided for 24 hours prior. The next 7-10 days after the procedure, your brows will look very dark, and will be high maintenance! You can’t let them get wet, sweat, be in the sun, and they will need to be kept clean and moisturized with coconut oil.
Everyone is different and results may vary depending on skin type. They may heal and fade unevenly, which is why a 1-hour touch-up appointment is required after seven weeks. We will not be able to complete the service if your skin begins to bleed, and the $50 deposit will be reserved.
$595 w/ Kylene
includes initial 2-hour appointment
and 7-week follow-up (1-hour) appointment
$50 touch up (within 1st 6 months)
$250 color boost touch up (after 6-12 months)
A non-refundable $50 deposit must be purchased to hold any appointments scheduled online.
Purchase the deposit online here (or call with credit card):
Prior to scheduling your appointment, please complete this Microblading Intake Form.
Be sure to review the before and after instructions: They are crucial to your results!
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
- Do not take Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen or blood thinners, unless medically necessary, 72 hours prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine. (No accutane, antiobiotics, blood thinning medications of any kind)
- Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing or caffeinated drinks 24 hours prior. This will minimize any oozing/bleeding or swelling after the procedure.
- If you are used to getting your brows tinted, do this at least 1 week prior to the permanent makeup procedure.
- Do not tan or sun bathe 30 days before and after the procedure.
- If you get your eyebrows waxed, threaded, or tinted, please have this done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled procedure. It is recommended to wait at least 14 days to have them waxed or threaded & 30 days for tinting after the procedure.
- Do not have any chemical peels, microdermabrasion, mesotherapy, or any other intense treatments which will cause faster skin cell rejuvenating and cause skin irritation 3-4 weeks before the procedure.
- Wash your hair before the procedure.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
Do not get your brows directly wet in shower, ocean, pool, sweating or any other liquids for 10 days after the treatment. No sweating (of any kind) for the 10 days. If you work out regularly, results may heal more to a powdered look due to the oils the body produces when it gets heated and sweaty.
- Day 1 & 2: During the first hour post procedure, blot brows with tissue. Clean the area by wiping with a cotton pad dampened with water 2-4 times a day. This will help remove any excess lymph, blood and pigment that may appear after the procedure. Refrain from contacting brows with hands to avoid infection.
- Days 3-10: Apply a very small amount of coconut or grape seed oil, aquaphor or A&D ointment one or two times a day.
- After 10 days you may use a gentle, non-greasy facial cleanser to keep the eyebrows clean.
- No sunbathing or tanning for 4 weeks. No direct sun exposure.
- No Retinols, AHA’s, exfoliating treatments, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, botox and any other strong treatments for 6-8 weeks after your procedure.
- Smoking WILL cause the pigment to fade prematurely and anesthetics will not last as long.
- DO NOT USE growth enhancement products such as Latisse, Revitabrow, Grande Lash, one month prior and after treatment has fully healed as it may shift your color.
on the Microblading Consent Form.
Please see Instagram for before and after photos of our work!